Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Small Steps

Here is my BOD from yesterday.

Day 15
Today's is not up yet so I'll have to do it tonight when I return home from sew-in.

Stitcher's Garden-Neutral class was yesterday. This was a two block class and a pretty intensive lesson so I have homework that will keep me busy most of today. Next month is also a two block class so preparations for it will also take place today. Many small steps make beautiful quilts.

I did not end up attending our guild meeting last night. Jim arrived home a few minutes before my leaving, and neither of us are feeling 100%; probably a mid-winter cold. I decided to stay home with him and "watch" the basketball game (which I believe we lost). Apparently I missed a good meeting from the sounds of it and will get all caught up today with the ladies.

I'm off to pick up April on my way in and to enjoy a day of laughter and fabric. My life is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment