Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Getting Set. Go!

In the back of my head, I really, really, really wanted to come home to have Stitcher's Garden at least quilted out. I didn't know if it was possible given all the thread changes still needed and 1/3 of the quilt yet to go, including those last five borders.

14...count them...14 baby!
But...

Quilted!
It's quilted! It's quilted! It's quilted! I still have a lot of embellishments to do (yo-yo's, buttons, etc.), but we'll do that when I return home.

I was even able to 1) Do a block in Farm Girl Vintage, and,
Haystack
2) Do my BOD
Today's BOD
I'm posting this tonight because I'll be gone for four days. Perhaps Sunday night (after unpacking) I can include all the wonderful (hopefully) goings-on from quilt camp in Gladwin. Now I must finish packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment