Finally, Beachy Bovines is complete! Including the hanging sleeve and tacking down thereof.
After I completed this piece I had some "homework" to do for our guild meeting last night. Dale wanted me to share my Quilt U stuff to tie it into our 'new blocks from old' series. While rummaging through my shelves to locate said blocks, I found three unfinished pieces I made during Quilt U using the pinwheel block as a basis.
I quickly finished, layered, basted, quilted, and finished this little table runner to show at our meeting.
|A little Disappearing Pinwheel table runner|
After we got home and had a bite to eat, the beans in the garden were calling my name. Those had to be put up and most of the afternoon was spent in the kitchen. Fresh is better after all.