Bags, BOD's, and Bunny

Once I got going in the studio after returning from our errands, I completed my daily BOD.

I wanted to work on Night Stars, but the day was pretty much gone and I didn't want to leave it half way. I turned to a small project to fill the rest of the night. 

Here's my "Mr. Zipper." I haven't named it yet, but it did not take as long as I thought it would.

"Hi. I need a name!"
Because I had some time left before conking out for the day, I made another bag. I think I have five so far. 

Jim and I are going to load a king-sized quilt today which should be fun. It's going to be one of my biggest. Thankfully, I'm not running anything dramatic into it so quilting it should go relatively quick. Maybe if I can convince him, Jim might run some stitches through it as well.

Comments

Popular Posts