I did get much accomplished yesterday though before feeling all oogy. Andrew's t-shirts are all interfaced and prepped for sashing strips.
Vicki's quilt was pulled off the long arm, measured, cut and attached additional backing, remounted onto the frame and is now quilted (this is how a quilt should look when you reach the end row/border) and trimmed.
|The real way to end a quilt with the backing|
|Charity Lap Quilt for Bill and Betsy|
I noticed in the bathroom this morning there is a space next to my sink that needs a little something put there. After thinking about it I came up with something and maybe if I have time today, I'll get it planned out and drawn up for small project Sunday.
I think we have to run errands this afternoon which will take me out of here for the remainder of at least most of the day. But, if we do have to run errands, Bonnie has released her fabric requirements/colors for this years mystery quilt! I'll pick up my paint chips and start planning with my stash.