Another Shorty

I think tomorrow will probably make up for the short-esk-ish posts of late. The quilting is done! 12 hours yesterday and wow, was I tired. I made the binding after quilting and started to put it on Mike to get it on the quilt and Papa said, "No, your eyes are half closed and you're not going to be on you "A" game, so you need to put it away for tonight." And, of course, he was right.

Today I attach the binding, get the label on and then attach all the embellishments. IF, and this is a big if, I get all that completed prior to The Hen House closing at 5:00, it will be delivered. It will be (as of this morning) the 3rd RxR completed across the country since the official launch last Sunday.

Don't worry, I'll snag a pic prior to taking it up so you get the first look before Facebook and the rest of the country gets to see it.

Comments

Popular Posts