1-2-3

I began yesterday getting the quilting started on April's firehouse charity quilt. At least, that's what I thought I was doing. A few hours later I found myself at the end of the quilt and poof, it was completed. I didn't get a pic of it yet because it's still on the long arm, but later today I'll snag one.

The remainder of yesterday was pure heaven. Making blocks using piecing, appliqué, and creativity put me in my happy place for sure. And, I get to duplicate yesterday today, minus the long arming part. I could put Solar Eclipse on the machine, but I want to leave DW at the ready for the RxR.

Here's where we are at after last night.

The beginning of RxR 2015
The rows were obtained as follows:

"Dive In" is from Everlasting Stitches in Holt.
"Fun In The Sun" is from Kean's in Mason.
"Sailing Along" is from Yards of Fabric also from Mason.

After going through my pile of goodies, found the two hardest/most time consuming rows are going to be from the locations I most frequent; the two in Charlotte and the one in Portland. Let's get sewing!

Comments

Popular Posts