Swimming in Pudding

Did you ever have one of those days where you felt like you were swimming in pudding? All groggy and the energy level is just below low? I think this cold Caleb brought back from Europe is still reminding me it's here because yesterday was not a very productive day.

We started out having to head to Battle Creek to OccMed for Jim's leg. This took up the whole morning. After lunch I was just beat. I mean I felt like somebody had my head in a vice and my body under a body of muddy water. I could not get motivated!

After doing some reading and listening to Jim on the phone with the folks at work, decided I'd try to pull myself out of the chair and do something in my studio. Anything but laying around was better then nothing.

Two more Amish Stars.
The boots and gloves for my Garden quilt.



And then planning the t-shirt quilt. I was intending to start cutting up the t-shirts but felt like I needed to talk to the customer first and not rely on second hand information since this is a gift for the customers mother. I found what I wanted to do with them after finding out my numbers (11 of all things) and have the outer border selected. Now to just get in touch with the customer; whose number I do not have. Hello, Caleb?

DW is empty so I moved from sewing to quilting. I found a backing/top match in the spare bedroom and started to piece together the back for my BOM 2013 from Craftsy. I got the first part of the backing loaded, pressed the top and got it loaded and then loaded the second part of the backing onto its leader.

Except, I loaded the second part incorrectly and ended up having to take it off the leader and re-pin the thing back on. Mistake #5,312.

I drug Jim into the studio to select the quilting thread and decided at that point it was time to get out while I was somewhat ahead. Hopefully today will provide more energy to the bod and I'll have a better time in here as the day transpires.





Comments

Popular Posts