And Another One Done

Seems like I was on a roll this week. Still not feeling 100%, but I can't dwell on this forever. Powering through seems to be the key!

Here is little Ian Thomas' quilt. I don't know whether the parents have went classic Pooh or a more modern, bright Pooh so the quilt is reversible to match whatever they did in Ian's nursery.

Modern Pooh

Classic Pooh
Since taking my free motion class I finally felt brave enough to try swirls in a real quilt rather then my practice piece. I quilted them a little loose so the quilt would be more snuggly for little Ian rather then all stiff close quilting creates.


I like how it turned out and I hope Ian makes this is favorite "blanky" in future years to come.

Dentist-interuptus occurred yesterday afternoon, so not only could I not attend the AQS show in Grand Rapids, but I didn't get much else done in my studio. I did take along my "logo" mini flying geese wall hanging and completed that during guild last night. It's now hanging in my studio!

I have a t-shirt quilt I have to do for a customer but think that will wait to get on DW until this weekend. I want to work on my garden quilt since I haven't in a few days. My arm is still really sore from all the long-arming I've been doing that past three or four days so I'll give it a rest day before starting in again.


Comments

Popular Posts