Got Flies?

This is such a cute little baby quilt. I don't know if I'll sell it or keep it around here for our new little grandson expected in early October. Not that he'll visit much initially with the kids living in California, but I know they are trying to get jobs back here once they have their PhD's completed.

Got Flies?

Detail of the free-motion quilting I did within the quilt
I was able to work on garden quilt some more last night. I have the bottom panel done and what a large piece with many little pieces to make up the sum!

How the garden quilt is coming along
The customer t-shirt quilt was taken off the machine yesterday morning and it turned out wonderfully! I hope who she made it for appreciates all the beautiful fabric, construction, and quilting that went in it to make it a pleasant memory of her high school and college days.

Comments

Popular Posts