DW...not just for long-arming anymore

DW is currently my Amazon Star holder. He's pretty good at it too!


I diligently worked, and worked, and worked on the Star yesterday. I have completed all my instructions and today is the day. It's the day I have only 16 more seams to set before all the work becomes a quilt top.

I'm surprised how much I did get done considering I seem to be coming down with something. A summer cold perhaps? Maybe something Caleb brought back from Europe with him? I'm just feeling out of sorts and a bit fuzzy; sore throat, a bit woozy, kind of achy. Just not my usual perky self.

But, it's not enough to keep me away. I'm so excited to get this piece completed to see what it's going to look like finished. The weather will probably not permit me to take it out and photograph it if I do complete it, but other avenues will be explored so that I can put it up tomorrow morning for a look.

Onward, sew!

Comments

Popular Posts