Quilt Bible

What? Quilt Bible? Yep, that's what I said!

I'm taking another class from Craftsy. I've actually been signed up for this one for quite some time, but didn't have the time to work on our first homework assignment: The Quilt Bible.



Some of Temps Stitches
We are to work all the stitches we have on our machines into a book to show what they look like all stitched out. What a great idea! The pictures the machine and the manual give you are sometimes not at all what the stitches look like!

I also started my little yo-yo dog. I worked with my new circle cutter and it works like a dream! Making the yo-yo's takes a little time and rather then waste precious daylight hours hand sewing (which can be done under my Ott light at night), I decided to head in the Quilt Bible direction.


Comments

Popular Posts