After doing my usual morning chores around the studio yesterday, I did more interfacing and other workings for the memory quilt. Here's a few pics of my progress after the day ended.
|Stitching openings closed|
|About 53 x 47 ish|
|Getting a feel for color placement and motif separation.|
There is a lot of white in these baby clothes, so those pieces look like empty holes on the design wall pic.
Today I'll start adding the filler pieces (receiving blankets and crib sheets) to make each row more uniform. That way the quilt can go together a bit more easily since I decided to cut everything so random.
While winter is still battling its way back into our lives, I'll be taking advantage and cranking out in here today for a very full day of memory quilt building.