Happy Valentine's Day!

This is such a thoughtful gift I received from my best friend! He's the love of my life and he knows me so well; chocolate, fabric, and thread as well as bits of other useful items within the basket I'll certainly use and enjoy! Thank you my wonderful husband!!

Such a nice Valentine's Day surprise!
While I couldn't be working in the studio yesterday because of the family being here, I did solicit their help in getting the dog beds stuffed. They actually made comments about it being kind of fun; even my brother seemed to be enjoying himself.

A family project
We completed eight beds total and I have enough stuffing for probably two more. I didn't have enough shells made (which was a surprise). After everybody left I made four more and I'll work on those later tonight so that they can be delivered tomorrow after Jim leaves for work.

Lily can't get on her own bed because of all these others. 
Jim and I have errands to run today. I'll finished my morning chores from yesterday and today prior to us leaving, while he does a work-related thing he's required to do each quarter on the computer. Not much else expected in here though but I'll be spending the day with my man. Insert real big smiley face!

Comments

Popular Posts