Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pile 'O Blocks

67 actually.

Big Pile
I had to scrounge through my stash to find three more "like" colors to mix with these to make an even 70-6" squares. I'll put them together into a rag quilt at some point; maybe today?!?

Yep, I'm working on the WIP shelves again. The top fabrics were some swatches Polly brought in a while ago for me to do something with. The swatches aren't actually cottons. They seem to be a heavier fabric similar to something you would use for furniture. At any case, it's going to be a nice beach quilt or something you could stick in your car for those cold Michigan seasons since the back of each square is recycled jeans.

I'm just over half-way through the Trip Around the World quilt on DW. I realized after I quit quilting yesterday that I don't have any binding strips either cut, or even picked out for this quilt. This should be interesting to locate since I made this so long ago and none of these fabrics are still in circulation.

After opening my email this morning I discovered our 365-Day Challenge block for yesterday was misposted. She actually posted the block for the 23rd of February rather then the 3rd. This means I have to make two today (yesterday's block that should have actually posted and today's block). The upside of this is that I already have Feb. 23rd's block done.

The sun started to peak out today but quickly went back under the clouds. It'll be a great day to spend in here with the cloudy, rainy, and cold day ahead. I love these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment