Hi!

I didn't know what to title today so I just said a simple "hi".

Caleb is home! He made it safely back to Detroit around 10:30 last night and should be sleeping comfortably in his own bed back at the house he stays at in East Lansing. All is well.

It's always satisfying when you see this...

The end is near
I completed the stitching late yesterday afternoon. I got the binding all made and should be able to get it started today.

Once the quilting portion of my day was completed, I jumped into another small something. I only wanted to spend the few hours I had left on it and this is what I shut the studio down with last night.

Quilt tangle
Instead of Zentangle it's Quilt tangle. Ha! I'll be binding it in black later this morning after chores.

Another Ugly Sweater is already out and it's a sunny day; I'll soak it up through the studio windows as I work. Quilt happy!

Comments

Popular Posts