Work Weekend

The weather this weekend was beautiful! Typical spring days in our lovely state of Michigan.

Because we were at the mercy of the kids this weekend (banquets, renovations to house, etc.) not much was accomplished in here. While Jim was at work Saturday morning, I was able to complete my first Quiltmaker block and because we are sworn to secrecy, am unable to post the pic I took. :-(

Our BOD lady had her account hacked sometime during the weekend. I don't know if we'll be able to pull the blocks off her FB page or where it is I'm to get the blocks from?!? I may be out of that for a few days until she gets the thing rectified.

I'll work on Toni's (is it Ton"y" or "i"?) quilt today and once it's finished, maybe get Audrey's quilt loaded. I want to deliver both on Thursday before my Stitcher's Garden II class.

If time permits I may start getting my Scalloped Potatoes put together. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Comments

Popular Posts