Traffic

Spring in Michigan means more traffic. The highway out the studio windows seems louder and busier. The campgrounds over the bridge east of us is expanding and the dump trucks moving dirt to the location from the gravel pit to our west seems constant. I think it is a good day to just crank up the tunes and drown out all the unwelcome noise.

Here's what DW is wearing today.

Tony's second quilt
Because DW had another clothing change, means I finished Audrey's quilt late yesterday afternoon. I should probably contact her and let her know this. :-)

Tomorrow is Stitcher's Garden II and I don't know that I did my homework last month to prepare for the class. Item #1 to do on my list. BOD--Item #2. Tony's Quilt--Item #3. Scalloped Potatoes--Item #4. I think I shall shut my phone down to barely audible so I can just immerse myself in the studio for the day. Oh wait, stupid Direct TV is supposed to be here sometime between 12-4 to install our new receiver. Oh well, at least the morning will be quiet, right?

Comments

Popular Posts