31 Years!

Today is April 13th. The day I pledged my love publicly to my best friend. It's been an interesting and eye opening ride, to say the least. Mostly, it's been hilarious as we continue along with the "If you're a DeGroot, it'll happen to you" theory of life. You can either accept or fight it. We just laugh at it.

Since we decided to go out and do some pre-anniversary things yesterday, not much was accomplished in here. I did (nearly) get Lily done. I just have to hand-stitch the binding down.

Lily
I was able to get nearly all of my blocks done (at least the minimum amount) for the upcoming class on Saturday. I think I only need three more? Hold on. Nope. 24 done already.

24
But wait...I still have all the purples and blacks to do. Since I'm making this bigger then the pic I have I'll see where I end up after today.

Oh, I forgot to mention...I'm going to be a block tester (again) for Quiltmaker 100 Blocks Issue 14 magazine. We start a week from today. I think I'll pull some fabrics together to use for those as the day progresses. Here's the bummer about it all. I can't publicize anything while I'm working on it. Sorry blog, no pics for you!

Tomorrow I have guild and class. I have to prepare for those. I didn't get a quilt on the long arm yesterday (because we were out playing) and since Audrey is bringing me her quilt Friday, it would probably not be a good idea to get one loaded at this point. DW looks so naked without anything to wear!

Comments

Popular Posts