Supplies

The bummer about winter is it keeps me in the house. And, when you run out of stuff (like quilting thread) it halts some of what I do here in the studio.

This is where I left off last night before running out of the white Isacord quilting thread. Luckily, I have a thoughtful husband (my Valentines Day best friend). He was near Portland for work today and swung by to pick me up some more. So, while he's watching the basketball game later on, I can continue getting these borders quilted out.

A UFO?
Piccadilly Circles is coming along nicely. It should be finished later this morning and then I'll have to figure out what I'm going to do with the binding.

I still can't get over how nice my studio looks with the new shelving unit. While I was cutting those squares down last night I was so careful to clean up my scraps and file all the fabrics back where they belonged. I want to keep the studio like this so a conscious effort is being made to take the time for cleaning and organization.

Happy Snowy Valentines Day! Stay inside where it's warm and where quilting can keep you even warmer!

Comments

Popular Posts