Shelving and Snow

The storm is finally done. 15 or so inches of new snow later, and after shoveling the stuff out of the driveway this morning with Jim, I can, without a guilt complex, work in my sunny studio today.

Jim spent some of yesterday working on these.

Additional shelving to go in the studio
I think he's tired of some of my fabrics hanging out on the floor. I am too since I seem to trip over the stuff on a regular basis. Grace is not my middle name.

While Jim watched the Spartans kick Michigan's behind in basketball (no, we DO NOT watch the Stupid Bowl), I worked on the little girls quilt. Here's a better pic of the cool border quilting I put in since the one yesterday didn't give much detail.

Better border pic
I was able to finish the quilting on this piece during the game and will get the little wall hanging I've been working on for two days on DW later. I have to do some overall quilting before I can begin embellishing, which is why it didn't get done yesterday.

But first, I have to finish the binding on this little girls quilt, and then bind it, and then find a backing for the wall hanging and make that. Ahhhh...so much to do!

Comments

Popular Posts