Birdzilla x 2

While Jim was getting in the shower this morning I happened to look out the back window to see a surprise coming towards the feeder.


Then they got closer and started moving around to the front feeders. I was able to snap quite a few great shots of them hanging out front but this is my favorite.

One of our birdzilla visitors this morning
Look at the color of his plumage. Well, the pic isn't as good as the real thing, but they were both beautiful to watch for a few minutes before a passing truck scared them off.

Sewing Machine Cover...or pieces thereof
This may be my attempt today??? I have another wall hanging pattern Ben and Alisha purchased for me for Christmas I want to also get into today, so we'll see where the wind takes us.

Meanwhile, it's Sunday. It's small project day so keeping that in mind we'll get started.

Comments

Popular Posts