A few days ago, I looked across from the front leader to the back leader at a distance away to see if their center points lined up. It appeared they did not.
This morning, before Jim headed off to work, we checked and measured to see if they were applied at equal distances from the gear heads at the end of the leader bar. They were off by about 3/4 of an inch. No wonder I was having to crank up the side clamps to prevent any wrinkles or puckers. Problem solved!
I completed my second charity quilt of the year.
|Charity Block Quilting|
Guild meeting was cancelled last night; the weather was getting pretty dicey.
I shall continue on with my AQS challenge piece today, and maybe dress DW in something different later on.