Here are the two quilts going to guild tonight, as promised from yesterdays post.
|Heading to Orlando|
Since I asked for a moving pardon today, I'm quite confused in what to do. I have to wait until 10:00 to see what the BOD entails, but I think DW needs to have another customer quilt loaded. I have quite a few still down there to get worked on and should probably head in that direction.
We are basically moving more for mom tomorrow night and all day Saturday and if I get a top loaded I can chip away at it in between all the moving hubbub. Apparently dad wants to visit on Sunday and Monday and you never know what happens when he comes for a visit; I should probably take advantage of the quiet day today.