Frustrated!!!

Three exclamations on the title does not even begin to describe how yesterday felt.

DW is being naughty, naughty, naughty. It's probably me but I can't seem to figure out what it is.

Here's where we finished yesterday afternoon.

Sharon E.'s quilt
And then we loaded this charity quilt because

A charity quilt I did a previous sew in ago
We are having this issue.

UGH!
Isn't it pretty? This is the top. The bottom is even worse but the pic from down there is not real clear.

I have a call into Handi Quilter. The educator I talked with (Kerri) is stumped and talked to Vicki Toth. She said to try to crank up the tension on the bobbin and top threads both. I did. She suggested I loop the thread around the tension disc a whole rotation. I did. I even have a message posted out there on the HQ Facebook group looking for help, because so far, nothing has worked.

In fact, now DW just breaks or shreds threads because his tension is so tight. And...he sounds like a jack hammer. I tried to contact Gall about this yesterday and I keep getting their answering machine.

Needless to say, plenty of tears were shed.

Today, with the sun shining in my studio just right, I'm going to take off the needle plate and see if there is anything hung up in there (a thought I had while in the shower this morning). Meanwhile, here I wait, still very frustrated, and still very spent.

Comments

Popular Posts