Lots and Lots More

1. DW is home again! Without going into a long detailed narration about his issues, it basically boils down to my not oiling him in the correct location within his bobbin case. Go figure.

2. Hannah's baptism was actually fun (despite my misgivings about being in a church). Isn't she cute?

Our little cutie pie
3. Stitcher's Garden (neutral color way) is complete! Well, the top is anyway.

Another Stitchers Garden top completed
4. I made this on Saturday at sew-in.

This is called "Autumn Blaze" from Quitmaker
Busy weekend for certain.

Since the long arm is back in action, I have some serious catching up to do. I think I have around 8 quilts sitting here to do for other people. I'm going to run a charity quilt on it first this morning and then dig right in. I have a paint chip challenge quilt to do (for a guild member) so this is priority one since they're due in three weeks. Good thing mine is pretty much finished. :-)


Comments

Popular Posts