Everybody's Got the Flu

Well, not everybody, but I borrowed the line from the movie "My Cousin Vinnie" because before I even started blogging this morning I had to check on the four sick people in my life. Caleb is doing better, mom is not. Dad should be released from the hospital today, and Andrew has a walking boot for the next 4-6 weeks for his broken large metatarsal bone.

Jim and I (knock on wood) are just peachy.

Yesterday I made one more quilt fairy gift, I cleaned up my studio a little bit, and I started on another structure for my little "village". Here's the progress I made before we headed down to Aunt Shirley's to visit with her, Aunt Sharon and Hal.

The beginnings of the flower shop
I'll continue on with this today. These take a while to do and will probably occupy most of the day and then off to guild I'll go. It's a great day to be in the studio as it is very wet and "fall like" outside.

Comments

Popular Posts