Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Everybody's Got the Flu

Well, not everybody, but I borrowed the line from the movie "My Cousin Vinnie" because before I even started blogging this morning I had to check on the four sick people in my life. Caleb is doing better, mom is not. Dad should be released from the hospital today, and Andrew has a walking boot for the next 4-6 weeks for his broken large metatarsal bone.

Jim and I (knock on wood) are just peachy.

Yesterday I made one more quilt fairy gift, I cleaned up my studio a little bit, and I started on another structure for my little "village". Here's the progress I made before we headed down to Aunt Shirley's to visit with her, Aunt Sharon and Hal.

The beginnings of the flower shop
I'll continue on with this today. These take a while to do and will probably occupy most of the day and then off to guild I'll go. It's a great day to be in the studio as it is very wet and "fall like" outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment