Long Arming Fun (Carol R. don't look at the first pic!)

This is what started yesterday, and then finished out in the early afternoon.

Paint Chip Challenge
I loaded another quilt for this person right after squaring and trimming the previous quilt.

Marvel Comics
Something totally different then what I'm used to quilting for customers. It was fun!

The completed quilt
After getting this one completed, I loaded yet another quilt before calling it a day.

Sharon's Quilt
This is what DW is wearing for my morning start. I'll be working on this pretty much all day today. It's a larger quilt that will require individual triangle quilting and will take a while to accomplish.


Comments

  1. HA HA HA!! I didn't peek - I full out LOOKED! lol LOVE LOVE LOVE the second one ( bet it's for Rob)... and since you've finished two and loaded #3, I'm guessing that DW is working as he should be. About time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's actually not behaving. He's pulling up loops on both the front and the back at the same time. Jerk! I have a call into Handi Quilter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts