That Time of Year

You'd think I'd learn. Every damn spring I have to get poison ivy. This time it's just on my arms, but still. And...

...Every spring we have to set our clocks ahead. Every spring this throws everybody's groove off. You'd think our government would learn. Perhaps I'm just as stupid as the government. Huh? Hudda' thunk?

This is about all I accomplished yesterday due to our errands and things. We were Skyping the Ohio kids while I was finishing the four blocks.

Amish with a Twist-Month #3
Today is small project day and I'm going to do one. Just a small project. For me. Nobody else. No commission pieces. No long arming. Just farting around in here working on something for moi. So there.

I seem to be in kind of a rant-y mood today. Perhaps it's the weather? It's rainy and kind of chilly out.

Comments

Popular Posts