Spring Hiatus

After working on my BOD yesterday, I started right in on Vicki's Kitties. I set the first borders in, started working on the kitties, and then Jim came home. After lunch, we discovered it was quite nice outside and decided to head out to do a "little" work.

After many hours, several sections of yard and garden, lots of sore muscles, and a few scratches, we came back into the house. Jim and Caleb went to vote. I started back in on Vicki's quilt. Needless to say, I didn't get as much done as I should have yesterday. After working on that for a few more hours, it was still early (the sun hadn't even yet set), and decided to head in another direction for a little bit.

I started this skinny wall hanging to replace the snowflakes hanging on the wall outside the spare bedroom.

Playing
I only spent about an hour on it, so I don't feel too guilty.

Today is supposed to be warm (again), but rainy, so I won't be tempted to go outside. Vicki needs her quilt done before the quilt show and that's in about 9 days.

Okay, so today, I need to do my morning chores, get Vicki's quilt done, get ready for class tomorrow in Portland, and get ready for our guild meeting tomorrow night. How many hours do we get in each day? Oh, and finish that skinny in the pic above so I can start something else new that I just KNOW I'll be picking up in Portland tomorrow. Wink, wink.

Comments

Popular Posts