Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Mike is Home!

Of course, while at Gall yesterday, Mike would not misbehave. He sewed like a dream and so he's back home in his spot at the sewing desk.

Tucked in for the night
I also found some really great fabric at Gall which is exactly what I was looking for in my new little other project (maybe today).

Lovely Green!
After running around and doing a few other errands (floss and jingle bells) I stopped to pick up the little kid to bring him home. He's still coughing up a storm and if this doesn't slow down by Monday, he's going to our family physician.

There was still plenty of day left, so after sewing my BOD up I started back in on my other little project I started on Thursday night. It still didn't get finished so perhaps today during the basketball game I can get it completed.

Lots to do on another snowy day. Hurray for basketball and winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment