Not Normal

I'm going to do something today I don't normally do. I'm going to hide my phone. While I LOVE to talk on the phone, responsibilities and commitments come first. This quilt on DW needs to come off today. The customer may be wanting it tomorrow and I can't take the chance of her calling me and asking for it's whereabouts.

Pandora and I will just have to keep each other company until this project is completed.

Having said that, I have this little hurdle to deal with while I'm working.

Poison Ivy
This is just my wrist area. It's up and down the inside of both arms and sometimes it really gets to itching. I have to stop every once in a while to apply more medicine to it (I actually only use Vicks which works pretty well) but it still takes time to hike up my sleeves, get the stuff on, get the sleeves [carefully] back down over the stuff and get back into the groove of things.

Yesterday was virtually useless. I only finished one 6 1/2" BOD and then it was already near 8:00. Being in Lansing all day doesn't help the productivity in the studio. I can not believe how long we were in the doctors office. Four hours! Can you believe it? Four hours just sittin' on my butt waiting and talking to physicians with my DIL. But, we got to see baby's face, heart chambers, spine, the Omphalocele, the kidneys, the teeth buds...it was pretty cool. Wasted time, but cool.

Off to work I go.

Comments

Popular Posts