More Small Projects

After blogging yesterday, it occurred to me Jim and I had made plans yesterday afternoon to run out and try to find a smallish dresser for the room we are renovating. This changed all my initial plans for the day.

Since the little projects below are "sewing" and involved installing zippers, it took me both time before, and after, we returned from our dresser hunting excursion to complete.

Zipper Triangle Bags
These are actually pretty small; the pic makes them look a lot bigger then the about 4" they are. I'll fill them with something and give them to both of the DIL's for their stockings.

I received a call yesterday from one of Jim's many cousins. Her and her partner are interested in coming over to look through my quilt inventory to find a present for the partners' mother for Christmas. I didn't recognize the number so I didn't pick it up, but Jim received a call from her afterward letting him know their intention. I guess I can expect a visit from them in the next few days.

The binding is cut for Andrew's t-shirt quilt. I'll put that together today and get it ready to go for this weekend.

I should probably get Stitcher's Garden loaded. I failed to do so yesterday because along with making zipper bags, I got waylaid wrapping the few Christmas gifts we have for the kids so far.

I think maybe, since I can't get any more focus fabric for Night Stars, I'll go ahead and put the borders on it and tuck it away until I can get backing fabric for it at a later date.

That's about it for today. I should be productive since I was up very early and it's another dismal weather day outside.

Comments

Popular Posts