Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Friends

What we do for our friends! I love, love, love doing things for my friends. Wendy came over last night and we loaded her Twirly quilt onto DW to get it layered. I (eventually) convinced her to at least let me baste her quilt down with thread, rather then her trying to pin the whole thing down (which would have taken A LOT longer).

Her quilt should turn out beautifully!

Before, and after, Jim and I went out and did a little impromptu Christmas shopping, I worked on the last Arcadia Avenue Hexagon block. It's still in pieces waiting for me to put together, but this is where I ended last night around 10:00.

The 12th Arcadia Avenue Block (not yet together)
I'll fashion that into something more beautiful this morning, and then I'm not sure what direction I'm headed. I want to leave DW alone until I can get Andrew's backing fabric picked up tomorrow so nothing there today.

We have the guild Christmas party tomorrow night, and except for wrapping the few "prizes" I picked up, everything else is pretty much done.

I also have Stitcher's Garden class tomorrow afternoon. Again, except for getting everything into the car, I'm pretty much done there as well. Oh, I have to find my circular tool/foot for Laura because we are doing circular work this week. I wonder where that went to???

I could start working on finishing these two BOM tops, but then where do I put them when I get them done? I have enough piling up in the closet to finish and I think they're just fine where they are for now. Ahhh...what a conundrum.

Maybe something small for today? No. I should NOT start anything new. Hey, I know. I can work on my last two blocks of my string quilt, AND, I can work on my selvedge blocks too. Yeah! Now we have a plan for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment