Winter is Here

This is what I woke up to this morning.

Snowy start to the day!
Margaret doesn't find this very offensive and so I asked if I could ride in with her. I'm glad I did because this stuff kept coming down throughout our sewing day.

Coming along
Andrew's t-shirt quilt is coming along nicely. I have all the shirts framed now and have cut the sashing strips to put in between the blocks.

Margaret's sewing machine
I had to add this pic. This is Margarets little 221 Featherweight. Yes, it is purple! Isn't it cute? Sews like a dream and she's having a great time with it since acquiring it in Paducah last spring.

After I got the t-shirt quilt framed in, I decided I'd had enough of that. I took out another project I started here at the house on Thursday night called Green Tea. While the game is on TV I'll finish it here at home (now that we're back safe and sound). But first, I have to finish unpacking from our weekend and get settled back in.


Comments

Popular Posts