Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Pixelated Quilts

The Zebra quilt is what we refer to as a Pixelated quilt. It's done with tiny squares put together to make a whole picture. Cathy S. and I are in search of a method to pixelate the quilts ourselves rather then relying on a book with the author of said book having a hand in our work. In other words, we want originality.
The completed Zebra
Yesterday was spent researching and finding ways for us to be able to do this. I have several answers to report to her this evening at our meeting on how we can accomplish our task.

I was also babying my back and head yesterday. I was in extreme pain and didn't want to do anything to exacerbate this issue so I took it fairly easy. Nothing much else to report.

1 comment:

  1. dang! I may have to try this one, too... but not until after I do the tiger :)

    ReplyDelete