Pixelated Quilts

The Zebra quilt is what we refer to as a Pixelated quilt. It's done with tiny squares put together to make a whole picture. Cathy S. and I are in search of a method to pixelate the quilts ourselves rather then relying on a book with the author of said book having a hand in our work. In other words, we want originality.
The completed Zebra
Yesterday was spent researching and finding ways for us to be able to do this. I have several answers to report to her this evening at our meeting on how we can accomplish our task.

I was also babying my back and head yesterday. I was in extreme pain and didn't want to do anything to exacerbate this issue so I took it fairly easy. Nothing much else to report.

Comments

  1. dang! I may have to try this one, too... but not until after I do the tiger :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts