Obligations

Even though I don't have a "real" job, meaning, I can come and go as I please, doesn't mean I am exempt from obligations. This week it is/was getting those two charity quilts completed before Thursday, and, moving my mom.

After we spent most of yesterday afternoon and early evening loading up two pick-up trucks and two SUV's full of moms stuff, we came home and started working here. At 10:15 last night, the two quilts were completed.

They don't want to come up from my iPhone at the moment so I'll share them tomorrow.

Today, I head to moms new place to help unload the four vehicles we loaded last night. And then, maybe back out to the farm to get another load or two. I don't know exactly what her plans are and am basically at her beck and call for the remainder of the week.

Comments

Popular Posts