Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Farm Fun

Getting things done in here is becoming impossible when helping one downsize/move. Especially when moving from a 110 acre farm to a condominium. There is still much to do, but each visit to moms brings us closer to getting her goals met; reducing all the stuff.

Yesterday, the temps were in the low 90's with 99% humidity. It. Was. Hot! I've never before witnessed my legs sweating, so that was a new experience.

After a full day of farm fun, I promptly came home to take a shower and about all I accomplished in here was my BOD.

Lately our BOD's have been rather full, meaning lots and lots of seams. Two days ago, the 3 1/2" block had 44 pieces in it. Here's what it looks like from the backside.

A rather interesting view of a quilt block
Today I have all day in here. No place to go (although, if Grand Rapids was closer, I'd venture that-a-way for the last day of the show), nobody scheduled to come over, and Jim got a late start on his run, so he won't be home for most of the day either.

Depending on how warm/hot it gets today will determine just what I do in here. Running the long arm in extreme temps is probably not a wise idea. I have plenty of Stitchers Garden homework to do and that will probably occupy most of my day instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment