Late Run

Jim had another late pick up time last night so I found myself immersed in the studio until well after 10:00. I. Had. A. Blast.

Here's what happened yesterday:

June 6-14
See that block in the middle, top? 128 pieces baby!

After working on the daily block I put the rest of the blocks together for the paint chip challenge. Here's a peek.

Paint Chip Peek
See what I mean about all the pins in the design wall?

Since I haven't done a small project Sunday thing in a while, and after picking up some chalk board fabric at Around the Block last week, I made this.

Fun, huh?
And then while searching for something else to do with my chalk board fabric, I came across something like this, and of course, I had to make that too.

Tic-Tac-Toe anyone?
I started on one last project before closing up shop, and this is a glimpse of it.

More tomorrow
This is what I closed the shop up with last night and so we'll post the entire piece when I finish it later.

I need to get started on the hand sewing for the memory quilt. I avoided it yesterday because we were washing sheets after the kids left. Needless to say I'll be in there today. Onward, ho!

Comments

Popular Posts