Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Late Run

Jim had another late pick up time last night so I found myself immersed in the studio until well after 10:00. I. Had. A. Blast.

Here's what happened yesterday:

June 6-14
See that block in the middle, top? 128 pieces baby!

After working on the daily block I put the rest of the blocks together for the paint chip challenge. Here's a peek.

Paint Chip Peek
See what I mean about all the pins in the design wall?

Since I haven't done a small project Sunday thing in a while, and after picking up some chalk board fabric at Around the Block last week, I made this.

Fun, huh?
And then while searching for something else to do with my chalk board fabric, I came across something like this, and of course, I had to make that too.

Tic-Tac-Toe anyone?
I started on one last project before closing up shop, and this is a glimpse of it.

More tomorrow
This is what I closed the shop up with last night and so we'll post the entire piece when I finish it later.

I need to get started on the hand sewing for the memory quilt. I avoided it yesterday because we were washing sheets after the kids left. Needless to say I'll be in there today. Onward, ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment