Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

And in the Backstretch...

...with only one more row to go, here's the progress thus far.

All but Friends Quilt Basket is here
I would be worried about the "brights" versus "not brights" play in rows, but Friends is pretty muted too so I think I'll have to work those in between the colorful rows. It should be a challenge to get these all together without looking like a jumbled mess. Which will be later today.

Last year I believe I placed an aqua color in between rows to incorporate the license plates (which aren't even a factor yet) and provide some visual breaks. This year I feel like white is going to be our in-between color. Although, Bee's may be lost in white. What other color would look well to separate and fill in on these? Thoughts? Please share!!

I know some of the rows are much wider then others, and that's okay. That's where the filler comes in. A few of the rows were specifically built large so I could cut them down if needed. Oh, and that ugly blue patch above the four log cabins blocks is going to have the state of Michigan put into it, I just haven't applied it yet in case the row ends up going horizontal instead of vertical.

Gotta get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment