Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Flux Capacitor Fluxing...

...and check. Quilt fairy projects are nearly complete. Jim is doing the insertion of the drawstrings, and he only has a dozen or so left to finish. He's an absolutely wonderful helper!

I had a bit of project interruptus when mom called and said she needed to take the Saturn in again for repairs. I had to run over and pick her up from the shop, and then of course, we were only a few miles from Mooville and just had to stop to get an ice cream cone. And, then we visited for a while when we returned back to her farm. Four hours later bag construction finally commenced.

I came out of the studio around 8:30 but there are now 29 bags traveling to quilt camp in August. Hurray!

Stitchers Garden class is today. Margaret will not be taking me since she has a service to attend so it'll be a solo day for me.

I need to find something to bring to do between class and guild. Perhaps I'll finish any homework I may have at The Hen House when I return back into town. I'll have my machine, so why not, right?

Gotta get packing and complete my BOD before I do anything else and then we'll see what I come up with for afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment