Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Quiet Gone Crazy

Yesterday was supposed to be a quiet day. It turned out so nuts that my BOD's from Tuesday and yesterday weren't completed until 2:30 in the afternoon. Phone calls. Visitors. And it didn't end there.

While trying to complete this flower, I received another visitor and two more phone calls.

Flower Wall Hanging
I was able to start doing some long arming around 4:30 or thereabouts. I kind of lost track of time with the interruptions. Then, I started not feeling well. Don't know if I picked something up Tuesday at class, but man, it hit me fast.

And, today I seem much better. Still not 100%, but enough to function anyway.

Class in Portland today, guild tonight. I was supposed to yard sale with mom this morning but we're going tomorrow instead since we both have our classes later today.

Toni finally called back and she's leaving for a week, so I'll get her quilt to her later on this month. I have to drop Audrey's back off to her sometime tomorrow; if I can find her at her yard sale location (some relative of some sort...a niece I think). Off I go to get something done in here before meeting Margaret in Charlotte at 12:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment