Good Morning!

This blog is being written today on my new iPad. His name is Kipp and he's here now to eventually take over the chores of both Paddy (my iPad) and Mack (my Mac Desktop computer). I got to play with him a little bit last night after all the family finally left for their lives elsewhere and I must say, wow!

Here's my first test pic.

Notice there isn't one. Apparently I'm still not adept at getting pics in here so we'll try again Wednesday (do not have time on Tuesday to monkey around with it).

What was supposed to show were the panel fabrics I found the other day while cleaning out stuff from under DW. I've cut them apart and am now auditioning fabrics for sashing strips to go in between. I think I like this little tan print.

Getting the pic into the blog wasn't as easy as I thought, but I'm sure there's a better way. Thankfully, Apple has support and I'm signed up to attend classes to answer design/use questions whenever I feel the need.

Today I'm heading into the Hen House to get some batting for Ugly Sweaters. The Hexie girls are there and I want to visit with them, so what a better day to head in. Tomorrow I'll be gone ALL day at a class in Battle Creek and I need to get stuff around and packed for that. The class begins at 9:00 so I'll actually have to wake up to my electric chicken. Ugh! Doing so for a quilting-something though isn't so bad.

Off to make my BOD and whatever else I can get into before leaving later on.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts