Community Thing

I won't be spending much time working on quilting things this morning. I have to write a letter to the County Planning Commissioner regarding the new owners of our local camp grounds. I won't get into details here, but it'll occupy most of the morning.

Perhaps, after drafting the letter and getting Jim's approval once he returns home, I can get back to work in here for a little bit until we have to attend the hearing this evening regarding same.

Here are the past weeks BOD's.

April 27 through May 3
I got most of Scalloped Potatoes quilted yesterday. I only have two rows left and I should be able to knock that out rather quickly; hopefully right after lunch.

I picked up my Amish with a Twist BOM on Saturday when we were in picking up the batting for scalloped potatoes. I want to get that started today after everything else. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts