Getting a Late Start

Had to meet family in Lansing for Caleb's birthday celebration. I'm just now getting started in the studio...meaning I won't get much done since it's so late in the day.

Yesterday, while preparing another quilt to get loaded onto the frame for a customer, I encountered this:

Hmm???
This is the background fabric and it's right in the center of the piece. I tied a knot and secured it into the backside to make sure it didn't turn into something more later on. It's a nasty snag in case you couldn't see it clearly enough.

This is what DW is wearing now:

Ethel's ThimbleberriesI 
This quilt will take a while to do since I'm putting a lot of work into each of those borders.

After working on this for some time, I moved to the medallion piece to get it all together. It will hang out until we get all the 6 1/2" blocks finished and that'll be a while, I'm sure.

I needed the wall empty so when I get parts of my paint chip challenge completed I can start designing where I want to place my colors.

I'll do my BOD and work on more paint chip stuff, and that's about all I'm planning on for today.

Comments

Popular Posts