Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Not Norm!

Where has my normal day went? I got my BOD's all caught up.
May 18-24
 I did a charity quilt.
Charity Quilt for Bill and Betsy
Unfortunately, after Jim leveled DW and resquared him, it didn't make a difference in the wretched noise DW has been making. Oddly, though, he makes it randomly. I just decided to power through with the quilt above and figured that if he decided to blow himself up, it's on somebody else's hands. It's not like I haven't told the guys at Gall about this continuation of problem. I have three other quilts sitting here waiting right now but became discouraged in DW's performance issue yesterday that I decided to move on to something else.    I started my paint chip challenge too, but today, I'm back on the road. At least later today I am. This morning I'm hanging here like normal...thank goodness. The sheets are hung out on the line, a BOD will be made, and I'll get the binding on my Ugly Sweaters so I can take it to the trunk show on Thursday. That should keep me busy enough until we have to leave later on.   

1 comment: