Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Rescued

This machine was the one I referred to last night. I cleaned her and gave her a quick check up. I may have Mike at Gall work on her more if the test run I perform today doesn't go that well. I'm thinking of naming her Holly since she's a New Home model #532.

My 1964-ish New Home rescued from Hospice yesterday
I love the colors on this machine! Katie pointed out the tape on the right of the presser foot indicating the 1/4" seam allowance...meaning the previous owner was probably a quilt maker! How cool is that?

Since I didn't spend much time in the studio yesterday, I think today will be studio filled. Or, at least I hope so. Papa is home from work early today and Caleb is still here so perhaps they'll be busy doing father/son stuff. You just never know around here.

I snapped a pic of my design wall.
UFO's!
I have plenty to do in just making tops, let alone the four or so quilts I have sitting here for DW. Let's get ready to sew!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment