Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Reaching Half Way

When doing a marathon of any sort (having plenty of experience in this area), it seems once the half way mark is crossed, it's all down hill. When I see the end in sight, I actually feel a mixture of happiness and sadness both.

Here is what I finished Wednesday morning.

VW #3 Quilt
Here's what was loaded yesterday afternoon.

In the afternoon
Here's what came off the long arm this morning.

VW's 4th Quilt
I could have actually pulled this off last night, but I didn't want to get started onto something else because I probably wouldn't have stopped. Jim's cousins were coming to pick some of their stuff up from the basement this morning and I knew most of the morning would be shot, but was able to get this off prior to them showing up.

And we are now back to Cheerios. I have suido-loaded it back onto DW and am trying to muddle through the last four inches. I did have just enough backing fabric left to attach the piece I needed so we'll cross our fingers and hope for the best with its completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment