Reaching Half Way

When doing a marathon of any sort (having plenty of experience in this area), it seems once the half way mark is crossed, it's all down hill. When I see the end in sight, I actually feel a mixture of happiness and sadness both.

Here is what I finished Wednesday morning.

VW #3 Quilt
Here's what was loaded yesterday afternoon.

In the afternoon
Here's what came off the long arm this morning.

VW's 4th Quilt
I could have actually pulled this off last night, but I didn't want to get started onto something else because I probably wouldn't have stopped. Jim's cousins were coming to pick some of their stuff up from the basement this morning and I knew most of the morning would be shot, but was able to get this off prior to them showing up.

And we are now back to Cheerios. I have suido-loaded it back onto DW and am trying to muddle through the last four inches. I did have just enough backing fabric left to attach the piece I needed so we'll cross our fingers and hope for the best with its completion.

Comments

Popular Posts