Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Quilting Marathon Update

Coming off the long arm late last night was this little cutie. I was concerned about the quilting quality on this piece because the customer wanted to have a heavy flannel/muslin type of batting in between instead of traditional batting. DW sailed through it like a trooper and in fact, I feel like this actually quilted out better then traditional batting.
VW's Second Quilt
On the long arm this morning is this beautiful Square in a Square; VW's third quilt.

VW's Third Quilt
I basically just set the top on the batting so I could get my blogging done this morning before getting lost in my stitching work. This is a little larger then her previous two quilts so it may take most of today to get through it. Aside from the sashing pieces, I pretty much know what I'm going to do in here (once again, remind self not to quilt it to death since the customer does not want that). 

It's a gray, gloomy, (and coldish) day, which is perfect to stay inside and work on these wonderful projects. Let's Quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment