Tuesday I finished this quilt.
|Orphan String Diamonds and Horses|
After completing half the quilting on the above top I moved along to a charity quilt kit I picked up last week at guild. I completed the top and am having a hard time with how I'm going to quilt it. It's just kind of hanging out here on my pressing table waiting for me to come up with some type of divine inspiration I think.
I feel like I need to work on my blog design (again). I'm bored with it and actually want to shorten the name of the address. I have no idea how to accomplish this but either I delve into this today or very soon it needs to be done.
Meanwhile, if it's not a quick fix and if it proves to try my patience, I'll move along to learning/practicing more dot-to-dot and getting that charity piece on the machine.